How We Provide Safe and Accurate Estimates
- By Phone: We are here to take your calls, provide an estimate and schedule your work
- At Your Home: we can provide an in-person estimate while maintaining strict social distancing standards.
- Virtually – we will email you a link to participate in a live meeting in the safety of your home.
Our Safe, Convenient Process
- We will schedule an appointment at a convenient time when you are at home.
- Our Window World representative will perform a complete walkaround of your home in order to provide an estimate for the work requested.
- We will call you to discuss our findings, answer your questions and provide relevant pictures from our walkaround.
- Next, we will create a proposal and present it to you by phone, in person or via an online meeting.
- All contracts can be sent, signed and returned via email.
- We will schedule your job and communicate the status of the work to keep you up to date every step of the way.
Safety Standards For Installations
- Because our home improvement services are considered essential, we will follow state protocol to assure safety for you and our workers during the installation.
- All employees will be checked daily for signs of sickness, including a temperature check. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent home to recover before returning to work. For the safety of our staff, if you or anyone in your household shows any signs of sickness or has been diagnosed with coronavirus or the seasonal flu, we can reschedule the installation for a future date.
- Strick 6-foot social distancing rules apply for all customer and employee communications.
- Window Installations: We can complete window installations, with your approval, while you are away from home or located in a different room than work is being completed. Our crews wear gloves, masks, booties, and prepare the entire workspace with plastic set ups to contain the disruptive dust. They will also have disinfectant wipes to clean all surfaces including around the windows, trim, door handles and light switches with disinfectant wipes when the work is completed.
- Roofing/Siding/Gutter Installations: We can complete all work from the exterior of your home. Our employees are equipped with masks, gloves, and protective clothing to keep them and you safe.
If you have any questions on current or future projects, please contact our office at (781) 262-3925.