Sliding Patio Door Features
Affording ample natural light, easy entry and egress, and sophisticated styling, Window World’s Sliding Patio Doors are as beautiful as they are functional. Engineered and built to stand the test of time and imbued with timeless architectural appeal, these doors bring years of enjoyment and satisfaction.
- Available in contemporary style with thin rails for expanded glass area, or classic style with more rustic appeal.
- Multi-chambered construction increases strength and energy efficiency.
- Decorative options including colors, grids, and hardware make each door unique.
- Premium vinyl components are colored throughout and never need to be painted.
French Patio Door Features
Our beautifully crafted French-Style Sliding Patio Door masterfully combines traditional French door elegance with the space-saving convenience of a sliding patio door. The distinctive character and charm of a French door is forever in style. Featuring a 5″ top rail, 7″ bottom rail and 3″ side rails, this popular French-Style Sliding Patio Door will lend quality and refinement to your home while protecting it against inclement weather and energy loss.
- Deep interlocks with protective bulb weatherstripping.
- Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design.
- Interlock incorporates a built-in, anti-lift feature.
- Stainless steel roller track eliminates the possibility of unsightly dark residue.
- Available in a 2-panel style in 5′, 6′, 8′ and Wisconsin-style widths; 3-panel styles in 9′ and 12′ widths; and a 4-panel style in a 12′ width with center panels that open to each side.