We are always looking for ambitious, dedicated and passionate people to join our team. Do you have what it takes to help us achieve excellence?
Window World of Boston – Careers
At Window World of Boston, we know that maintaining the highest standards on our team is integral to our long term success. We are always looking for talented, ambitious, and passionate people to join us in our mission of providing Simply the Best for Less ®. Our environment is one of hard work, caring, and fun, and we look for people that will foster these traits. If you are interested in applying to work at Window World of Boston, please contact us.
SEEKING APPRENTICES, CREW MEMBERS & LEAD WINDOW INSTALLERS
Woburn, MA | Shrewsbury, MA| Pembroke, MA
Work with a solid / experienced company
We are fair, good people to work with, and we have TONS of work right now.
Do you desire to have quality / steady YEAR ROUND work, weekly pay and work with a well-known reputable company? Come be a part of our family and get working for the top company in our industry.
- Weekly pay
- Year-round work
- Excellent earning potential
- Apply today, work tomorrow!
TITLE: Lead Installer
· At least 5 years of relevant (installation) experience;
· Deep knowledge of the construction process;
· Experience in all types of siding installation;
· Experience in all types of windows and doors installations;
· Framing and finish carpentry experience;
· Experience to work with construction site equipment;
· Must have DOT medical card;
· Must have completed at least 10 hours of OSHA classes;
· Must have a valid driver’s license;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Strong communication and customer service skills;
· Strong work ethics;
- Execute window installations sold by Window World’s sales team utilizing various trade methods standard within the industry.
- Provide superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
- Guide and manage one or more helpers over the course of an installation project.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Window World’s operations team to assist in product service in addition to installation.
- Communicate all product and install issues to appropriate parties including customers, project managers, and salespeople.
- Hours will vary and will be influenced heavily by the wants and needs of our customers.
- Execute job close activities
- Assist in display setup and tear down at various shows and event
- Perform maintenance and remodeling on showroom displays
- Meet with homeowner to confirm specifications, assist in contract confirmation, and perform technical measurements;
PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR ONLINE FORM OR BY EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR IN PERSON AT: