Window World, a nationwide company specializing in replacement windows and doors, is proud to serve the Boston area from its Pembroke showroom. Founded in 1995, the company sells over 1 million windows a year. We have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Window and Patio Door Retailers" by J.D. Power, setting us apart from most other window companies.
Customers in Pembroke depend on us for high-quality, long-lasting, energy-efficient doors, windows, and siding to improve their comfort and the value of their homes.
Pembroke, Massachusetts, is a small town of nearly 18,000 in Plymouth County. The earliest settlers arrived here in 1650 and various grist, flour, and saw mills appeared after the Pembroke Iron Works was established in 1720. Today, Pembroke is an affluent community and a destination for summer vacationers who flock to its many ponds. Historical sites include the Pembroke Historical Society museum and the Pembroke Friends Meetinghouse.
Pembroke Window and Door Services
We provide excellent services at affordable prices. We employ an experienced team of professionals who specialize in refining your home’s exterior. Starting with a free consultation, we learn about your goals and expectations, create a plan, and provide a detailed estimate. Whether you require replacements with the latest in Pembroke window insulation or luxurious front doors, we can get the job done on schedule, on budget, and done right the first time.
Customers in Pembroke and the Boston area depend on us for the best in:
Replacement Windows in Pembroke
Our window options come in a range of interior and exteriror colors as well as decorrative and privacy glass options. Specifically, we specialize in the following types of installations:
- Double Hung Windows: Two vertically stacked panels can be operated independently. Compared to single hung windows, these allow for better air circulation and contribute to your home’s energy efficiency. Easy to maintain, double hung windows have tilt in sashes that can be conveniently cleaned from inside your home. They have a durable design that accommodates the look of historic homes.
- Sliding Windows: Feature a multi-chambered sash and mainframe that adds thermal insulation. As decorative as they are, these windows protect against air infiltration, thanks to metal reinforced interlocks, and have insulated double-strength glass and double-barrier weather-stripping. A secure design can also protect your home against break-ins.
- Casement & Awning Windows: Higher than they are wide, casement windows open outward to the left or right, while awning windows are horizontally configured, so they are wider than they are tall. Operated by a crank, these window types are configured to meet the unique needs of your home, where outdoor traffic is not affected by outwardly opening panels.
- Bay & Bow Windows: Both bay windows and their bow-shaped counterparts add some interior space, where you can add storage or even seating. Bay windows feature three glass panes that best accommodate modern homes. If you have a more traditional-style home, bow windows with four or five panes and a more rounded angle may be more sufficient. Double-barrier weather-stripping and thermal efficient materials are built into both types.
- Garden Windows: Our vinyl windows don’t crack, peel, chip, or warp. If you desire a more open visual space with natural lighting, our garden windows are the answer. Durable and well-insulated, they are built to last, giving your kitchen a flood of natural light and a place for plants to grow.
We can provide you with the exact function you need, thanks to a choice of panel designs and thicknesses. Our professional installers will help you make informed decisions that can improve the efficiency and value of your home. Vinyl siding products we install feature a Reinforced Energy Plus design and a rolled over nail hem and interlocking system. These siding materials are therefore strong and weather-resistant; they’re also available in various standard and architectural colors along with a lifetime warranty to satisfy all your residential siding requirements.
Need a new front door, a garage door, or sliding glass doors for your patio? We can install or replace:
- Entry Doors: We sell and install Classic-Craft® doors that look like genuine wooden front doors yet are strong and durable. A fiberglass shell and polyurethane foam core contribute to energy efficiency. All hardware is rot-proof, so these doors last longer. Along with color and wood-like stain options, every feature of our entry doors is intended to give your home a custom look while improving its value.
- Sliding Patio Doors: Our sliding doors, including French doors, are designed to let in natural light and add style to your home. They are energy-efficient, strong, and customizable. A multi-chambered construction insulates the entire door, while thin rails increase the glass surface area. Numerous selections of colors, grids, and hardware are available for you to choose from.
- Hinged Patio Doors: Are suited for nearly any type of room, thanks to a wide range of options. We can build hinged patio doors with a variety of wood, glass, and hardware choices. Customers can also select from various material colors and stains as well as hardware colors, along with decorative privacy glass that meets your individual style.
- Garage Doors: Our Pembroke technicians can provide you with garage door replacement with the benefits of efficiency, performance, and longevity expected of steel Amarr Garage Doors. Choose from an array of window accents, color, and decorative hardware that can add curb appeal to your home. We specialize in the entire garage door installation process, from selection to warranty, so you can count on Window World of Boston each step of the way.
Contact Our Pembroke Showroom Today
Window World of Boston is prepared to provide you with the best in service, whether you need replacement windows, garage door installation, vinyl siding, or front door replacement. We are one of the nation’s most reputable window companies. In addition to quality products, we offer financing options including an exclusive credit line, and a lifetime warranty on defects in material and workmanship. For more information on our services, or to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate, contact us at 781-343-7129 or submit our online contact form.